Board of Directors
Mr. Xavier Jeyaraj
Ms. Lithya Joseb
Director - Quality Assurance
- B.Tech in food technology at Anna University.
- Masters in food quality & innovation, Leeds, UK.
- Internship in improving manufacturing skills for processing non-alcoholic beverages by effluent treatment in Auhjan Industries, Dubai.
- Awareness on commercial food products available in global market in Anuga International food fair, Cologne, Germany.
- Personality development & leadership summit meet to think & act independently at Harvard university, Boston, USA.
- Trained in Effects of salts & sweeteners on physico-chemical properties & nanostructures of fish at National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Expertise in food technology, corporate finance, international finance, foreign trade, and identifying potential collaboration with the view to add value addition to the stake holders like "Inteqc Holding Co. Ltd, Thailand" has signed MOU with OBIL for prawn feed manufacturing in India.
Ms. Serrena Joseb
- She is doing Business administration – Accounting at Durham college, Oshawa, Canada
- Trained in Cost accounting, Economics, Intermediate accounting, Statistics, Business law, Business computing Applications
- Worked as a team leader for a leadership development program at Harvard University, Boston.
- She is going to take over Organization Accounts Administration after graduation.
Mrs. Irudayaraj Beaularaj
Mr. G. Gopal
Chief Financial Officer
The Company complies with clause 52 of the SME Equity Listing Agreement
Mr.G. Gopal, Chief Financial Officer
Mr.A. Joseb Raj, Chief Operating Officer
Email id dedicated Investor's grievances:
Tel: +91-44-30241900; Fax +91-44-30241990
Stakeholders Relationship Committee
|Name of the Director||Position||Category|
|Mr. Joseb Raj||Chief Executive Officer||Non-Executive, Non-Independent Director|
|Mrs. Irudayaraj Beaula Raj||Member||Non-Executive Independent Director|
|Mrs. Vimalla Joseb||Chief Technical Officer||Executive, Non-Independent Director|
Registrar and Share Transfer Agent
Code of conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR BOARD MEMBERS AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL OF OCEANAA BIOTEK INDUSTRIES LIMITED
The members of the Board of Directors of Oceanaa Biotek Industries Limited acknowledge and accept the scope and extent of their duties as Directors. They have a responsibility to carry out their duties in an honest and businesslike manner and within the scope of their authority, as set forth in the laws of India as well as in the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company. They are entrusted with and are responsible for the oversight of the assets and business affairs of the Company in an honest, fair, diligent and ethical manner. As Directors, they must act within the bounds of the authority conferred upon them and with the duty to make and enact informed decisions and policies in the best interests of the Company.
The Board of Directors has adopted the above Code of Conduct and the Directors and Senior Managers are expected to adhere to the standards of care, loyalty, good faith and the avoidance of conflicts of interest.
A Director or Senior Manager who has concerns regarding compliance with this Code should raise those concerns with the Chairman of the Board and the Chairman of the Audit Committee, who will determine what action shall be taken to deal with the concern. In the extremely unlikely event that a waiver of this Code for a Director would be in the best interest of the Company, it must be approved by the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
For this purpose "Senior Management" shall mean members of Management one level below the executive directors and shall include all functional heads.
Interest to Invest
Focussing on integration of Aquaculture process from Hatchery to Retail with complete traceability.
Oceanaa Biotek">Moving into integration with full traceability.
Please fill out this form to get in touch with us